ACDI is the acronym for Adolescent Chemical Dependency Inventory.
2. Online or internet testing: Professional Online Testing Solutions, Inc. (Online-Testing, www.online-testing.com).
Upon arriving at www.online-testing.com‘s Home Page click on the “How To . . .” navigational link on the left. Here you will find step by step instructions for each of these categories: How to Open a New Account, How to Login, How to Administer a Test, How to Score a Test and Print a Report, How to Verify Data Entry, How to Delete Client Names , How to Purchase Test Credits.
1. The link to PayPal is located on a registered user’s Account Summary Page. Click on the "Click Here to Purchase Test Credits" button to process your order through PayPal. You can also call 1 (800) 231-2401 to discuss other payment options.
2. To add more test credits to your account follow the PayPal instructions.
3. If you do not have a credit card call us at 1 (800) 231-2401 to discuss other payment arrangements.
1. Go to www.online-testing.com and click on the LOGIN button which is in the upper right hand corner of each webpage.
2. Enter your username and password (both are case sensitive), then click on the LOGIN button, which takes you to your Account Page.
3. Click on the "Continue" button or the "Account Summary" button to go to your Account Summary page.
4. The link to PayPal is located on your Account Summary Page. Click on the “Click Here to Purchase Standard Test Credits” button.
5. To add more test credits to your account, follow the PayPal instructions.
All credit card purchases of test credits are handled through PayPal’s internet program. PayPal was selected because of its outstanding reputation for accurately, efficiently and securely handling credit card purchases from different countries.
PayPal is recognized throughout the world as the premiere internet credit card processing company. Credit card processing and currency conversion are important to our online testing program. Most Professional Online Testing Solutions, Inc. (Online-Testing) customers purchase test credit via the internet with their credit card. Many of these test users (customers) live in countries other than the United States.
Summary: After establishing your account, test credits (one credit for one test administration) are purchased at a cost of $9.95 (U.S. currency) each. Test credits can be purchased in any quantity desired. Volume discounts (over 300 tests a year) are available. For additional pricing information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 231-2401.
This page explains “how to order tests.” Tests can be ordered on two difference systems. 1. Windows diskettes or USB flash drives, or 2. Online or internet testing.
Ordering Directly From the www.bdsltd.com (or www.riskandneeds.com) Website customers can complete the order form that is available online at www.bdsltd.com or www.riskandneeds.com. The following step-by-step instructions will assist you in completing the diskettes or USB flash drive order form.
Upon going to www.bdsltd.com or www.riskandneeds.com‘s Home Page, select “How To Order” from the navigational links at the left side of the page. Upon arriving at the “How To Order” web page simply follow the instructions to fill out the online order form.
1. Enter your customer ID. Your customer ID is on your invoice statement. By entering your customer ID, you do not need to fill in your name, agency, address or telephone number. If your Customer ID is not readily available, leave the Customer ID field blank, but then fill in your name, agency, address and telephone number.
2. Select the test(s) you would like to order from the drop-down boxes.
3. Enter the number of diskettes/USB flash drives you want to order.
4. Check whether you want 25 or 50 tests per diskette or USB flash drive.
5. Check whether you want Windows diskettes or USB flash drives. If you are unsure about this, please call BDS or Risk & Needs at 1 (800) 231-2401.
6. Click the Submit button.
If you would like assistance, please contact Behavior Data Systems, Ltd. at email@example.com or 1 (800) 231-2401 to place your order. And, just to be safe, if you don’t receive your order within 5 workdays contact Behavior Data Systems, Ltd. or Risk & Needs Assessment, Inc. at the same toll free telephone number.
This completes the Windows diskettes or USB flash drive ordering procedure!
Online Testing accounts are limited to residents of countries that are members of the Berne Convention and The Universal Copyright Convention Treaty. For a more complete discussion of test user restrictions, click on "Terms & Conditions of Use" link at www.online-testing.com on the left of the Home Page.